Friday, February 23, 2007

*big sigh of relief*

I'm so, so, so incredibly glad it's Friday. I have this weekend off, which I'm sure won't last very long. And thankfully all I'm doing today (and next week, that I know of) is training stuff on the computer.

But boy am I tired. Have I mentioned that this getting up at 6am is way overrated? ;-)

Aside from that, things are good. I'm definitely looking forward to sleeping in a little bit tomorrow. And, D said that if the weather is good, we might be able to go to the Knoxville Zoo. *cheers* :-D

Okay, off to work for me.

2 comments:

MasterQ said...

Do you or D have a digital camera? If you go to the zoo (or even just whenever)you could post some pics. Head to www.Flickr.com for free photo hosting, then you can put them on your blog from there. It's what I did.

Like my new profile pic?

Dreamer said...

Yeah, I have a digital cam. I've been meaning to post some pics of the area, but with work and stuff I just haven't gotten around to it. Guess that'd be a good project to do this weekend maybe.

And I love the new profile pic. ;-)