Tuesday, March 06, 2007

stuffs

So obviously, maybe not so obviously to others, the zoo ended up not happening. I think weekend before last we ended up working on Saturday and then it rained on Sunday. Then, this past weekend I wasn't feeling too well and we didn't find out until Sunday afternoon that they're only open for a couple hours on Sundays so we went for a walk in the woods instead.

Add to all that me working pretty much during the time the zoo is open and you get postponement after postponement. No big, though.

Hmmm...what else? Nothing really of note I guess. I feel like I'm working all the time now. Since I was feeling puny and not able to work this past weekend, I don't get a day off until this Sunday. But, I'll also get Monday off and then Thursday, too. So I guess it all evens out in the end.

My 23rd birthday is in three days. :-) Yay for me. I think my mom is sending me a present since she called and emailed me last night about getting my new address again so she could send me a couple things (one I know is a Christmas present that's been on backorder forever).

Well, guess that's it for now. Think I'll go take a Vivarin so I can wake up a little more before I have to be all cheerful and customer servicy. *grins*

Peace Out

No comments: