Monday, February 12, 2007

oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no

Okay, that was a little dramatic, but hey.

I finally got a hold of the guy at Lowe's and...(sound the trumpets)...I'm scheduled to come in today at 1:15 for the initial assessments and testing and suchness; all ending, if I pass that phase, in an interview with a general manager. On the one hand, I'm thrilled because it's the first step I've been able to take beyond filling out applications since...like...last year.

And on the other hand...I'm freaking out a tad. I don't know if my hands are shaking from the three cups of coffee I've had or the nervousness of...well...taking the first step beyond applications in a year and having to deal with an actual person.

I think I need to go take a pill...or put clothes away...or clean...or something.

Yikes and yay all at the same friggin' time!! :-D

No comments: