Monday, February 19, 2007

so not a morning person

As I write this it's 6:19am. And I. want. to. go. back. to. BED!

I woke up at about 3:30am and couldn't fall back asleep for a good half hour or so...but that's enough to throw anyone off. I was tired and sleepy, no doubt, but just couldn't fall back asleep.

So now I sit here with a cup of coffee, planning on taking a shower in less than ten minutes.

What kinda bites is that I used to be able to wake up a half hour or so before I needed to leave. I'd take care of showering and food and be out the door, all so I could get as much sleep as possible. But I've gotten used to spending a half our to an hour "waking up" with my coffee and fooling around on the computer while I become fully (or at least mostly) awake.

*sigh* Being employed and having to get up early is WAY overrated.

And now my rant is complete. :-)

2 comments:

MasterQ said...

AMEN! Preach it sister!

But seriously, are you only able/allowed to work an early morning shift? If so, no more ranting.

-shakes finger (in good humor)-

Dreamer said...

The rest of this week is early morning, but I have no idea what next week is gonna be. But thankfully, even though I'll have to get up at 6am all the rest of this week, I'll get off work at 1pm so I can take an itsy bitsy nap when I get home if I need to. :-)