Sunday, February 18, 2007

Snow in TN

Yup, that's right. We got snow yesterday. It was only about two inches, but enough to cover the ground. They were predicting 1-4, but the 4 was mostly up in the mountain area (we're in the valley).

It started as really light flurries yesterday morning, but by mid-afternoon it was snowing fairly heavily. We had to bring the puppy inside (she didn't like that very much).

By dinner-time we put her downstairs. She liked that well enough, knowing it was snowing, but this morning when I got up and she heard me moving around, she was whining to be let out. Oh boy did she go nuts when I opened that door. :-)

Okay, must drink coffee and figure out how I'm going to goof off today before my first real week of work, since about a year ago, starts.

No comments: