Friday, January 27, 2006

Welcome to the new edition of getting to know your friends.

Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun! Just copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste into a new e-mail that you can send. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to awhole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you.

1. What is your current occupation? I'm professionally unemployed

2. What are you listening to right now? The hum of the computer and my mom's rabbit throwing a fit in her cage in the other room.

3. What was the last thing you ate? Sloppy Joes

4. Do you wish on stars? Occasionally

5. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Black

6. How is the weather right now? A balmy 44 degrees. Areyou sure this is January in Minnesota??

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Um...someone at the temp agency I've worked through. Needed a new W-2form.

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? From what I know of him, he's pretty cool and so far we share a lot in common. Shane rocks!!

9. How old are you today? 21

10. Favorite drink? Non Alcoholic - Mountain Dew. Alcoholic - Screwdrivers (or whiskey sours)

11. Favorite sport to watch? Hockey!!

12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Do highlights count?

13. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Both, but not at the same time

14. Pets? Four cats and one rabbit at my mom's and a cat back at my old place (I guess he'd technically belong to my ex-roommate then)

15. Favorite month? August

16. Favorite food? Pork Fried Rice

17. What was the last movie you watched? Sky High

18. Favorite day of the year? The day I get my tax refund check

19. What do you do to vent anger? Not much lately. But at the risk of freaking some people out, I used to punchwalls and self-injure. (still do the self-injury thing once in a great while)

20. What was your favorite toy as a child? Tinker Toys and the original Nintendo Entertainment System

21. Fall or Spring? Fall. (ditto)

22. Hugs or kisses? Both

23. Cherry or Blueberry? Cherry Pie, but Blueberry Cobbler

24. Do you want your friends to email you back? I'll probably just send this back to Shane and then post this on my blog so those that wish can post it ontheir own blogs and so on and so forth.

25. Who is most likely to respond? See above

26. Who is least likely to respond? Everyone (again, seeabove)

27. When was the last time you cried? Mid-September I think

28. What is on the floor of your closet? A bunch of my brother's stuff and junk that my sister didn't take with her when she and my dad moved

29. Who is the friend you have had the longest? That would have to be a boy named Lizzy

30. What did you do last night? I'm supposed to remember that far back? Um...I think I did something lame like bum around on the computer 'til like a quarter to midnight and then tried, to no avail, to go to sleep

31. Favorite smell? Grilling in the summer, freshbrownies, the smell outside just after it's rained

32. Who inspires you? Kinda lacking in the inspiration area lately

33. What are you afraid of? Probably being totally and completely alone the rest of my life. I hate to admit it most days, but I need at least some human contact every once in a while.

34. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheeseburgers! Man, I'm hungry now.

35. Favorite car? Hmm...I'd have to say either a LincolnTowncar (classy) or a Dodge Ram (kickbutt)

36. Favorite dog breed? Hands down a Rottweiler

37. Number of keys on your key ring? 5 - sister's house,apartment main door and apt. door, bike lock key, and handcuff key

38. How many years at your current job? I'm not working, but the longest job I had was for three years.

39. Favorite day of the week? Whatever day my mom has off of work

40. How many states have you lived in? MN

41. How many cities and towns have you lived in? Minneapolis, Eagan, and Lauderdale MN

42. What makes you happy? Getting/giving a real full-on hug, being with someone and being comfortable enough in the silence to not have to fill it with inane babble

43. What makes you sad? The saddest thing in the world is the feeling of lonliness

44. What's one good thing that happened to you today? I got to see my brother wrestle and win both of his matches. And I gotta give the boy props; last year he barely won any of his matches. This year he's ranked in the top two of his weight class and this Saturday he's going to the Gopher State Qualifier. You go boy!


So I know it says at the top to email this to everyone and I'm not saying you can't, but for those of you that read this and have been lacking something to write on your blog, maybe this could be the start of something.

No comments: