Thursday, January 26, 2006

Know your ABCs

A- Age: 21
B- Band listening to right now: Simple Plan
C- Career in future: No clue
D- Dad's name: Dennis
E- Easiest person to talk to: Ryan
F- Favorite song at the moment: "Shut Up" from SP's Still Not Getting Any...
G- Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: worms
H- Hometown: grew up in Minneapolis (not really a town)
I- Instruments: a little guitar, a little saxophone, a little clarinet (don't tell anyone about that last one)
J- Job title: I'm professionally unemployed
K- Kids: They taste like chicken and I don't have plans to have any
L- Longest car ride ever: Not sure, but it was a straight drive from Minneapolis to Atlanta.
M- Mom's name: Dana
N- Number of siblings: 3
O- Oldest sibling: Tina
P- Phobia[s]: nothing really
Q- Quote you like: "I wasn't born with enough middle fingers"
R- Reason to smile: Just winning the lottery
S- Song you sang last: "Welcome to My Life" by Simple Plan (do you notice a theme there?)
T- Time you woke up: today? 6:30 am
U- Unknown fact about me: I can write html code
V- Vegetable you hate: Asparagus
W- Worst habit: not exercising enough
X- X-rays you've had: teeth, ankle, knee
Y- Yummy food: pizza, pasta, pork fried rice
Z- Zodiac sign: Pisces

No comments: