Friday, July 25, 2008

Finally Friday

Today was a very good day. We had representatives from different departments in the company come in to talk to us. Basically telling us what they do and such. I think, if I were to transfer to a department it would probably be Loss Prevention. That seemed the most intersting.

In other news...with all the people coming in, we didn't get to lunch until about 10 min. after our scheduled time, but it was no big deal. The company had Five Star come in and serve us lunch. BBQ chicken sandwiches, coleslaw, beans, and a drink for $4. Not bad price and VERY good food.

We also had our first test and, while I wasn't the first to turn it in, I was tied with the second to turn the test in and we first 3 all got 100%. So I'm definitely in for next week. And...it's now the weekend so double bonus. I actually get to sleep in tomorrow!

I'm still very excited about the job. So much so that I think D might be getting a little bored with hearing about it.

Anyway...hope y'all have a good weekend...I know I will. :-)

2 comments:

Dennis said...

You go girl!!! You are so AWSOME!!

Pops..

MasterQ said...

Congrats! Hope it's something you can love to do. Those jobs are the best kind.