Friday, February 08, 2008

Newer update on the puppy

For those who have inquired, the puppy is doing just fine. We've got her back out using her underground fence again and realized last night that she'd gone off running. Her running off for a while isn't as big of a deal as it was before since now she's updated on her shots and such.

As far as the coon, it didn't fare so well. It ended up dying about a week or so after the fight. Animal Control was supposed to pick it up, but they never came and got it. As far as I know, it's still sitting in the cat carrier out back of the smokehouse. You'd think, if a domestic animal gets in a fight with a wild critter, they'd be all over that.

Anywho, I knew if I didn't get this written now, I'd forget. I'm still half asleep and am gonna go drink coffee now.

Peace out

No comments: