Tuesday, March 20, 2007

short post

Today, oddly enough, feels like the first real day off I've had since I started working. Maybe it's because I felt like D and I were trying to cram all our qt into a small amount of time that it was stressing me out and making me feel like my days off were rushed. *shrugs shoulders*

Anyway, even though I have laundry and cleaning to get to today, I don't feel very stressed out...y'know, that gloom and doom of knowing you have to go to work the next day?

I think he's going out in the field sometime today, but I'm thinkin' I'm gonna stay back here this time. I mean, the whole reason my "Miss Susie Homemaker" attempt kinda fell by the way side was a lot due to me going out on projects with him everyday and being just way too tired and wanting to relax instead of tackle the housework.... How do you people do it; who have a full time job plus time to get house stuff done?

On another note, D is being so incredibly sweet to me. For my birthday, did I mention he got me flowers? He got me a dozen carnations (pink, red, and purple) intermingled with baby's breath and some other little flower that I have no idea what it is. And, something I consider just as sweet...last night, after picking me up from work he asked me the most wonderful question.

Wait for it....



Wait for it....



Wait for it........

He said, "Baby, do you feel like you might want a beer?" *grins*

So we got a six-pack on the way home, played Warcraft a little while unwinding and sipping on Mich. Light, then lounging on the bed in front of the tv until exhaustion overtook. Man, oh man...ain't he the greatest? :-)

No comments: