Wednesday, March 21, 2007

getting old

I title this getting old because I can't believe I forgot to post about this big, large, huge event that happened.

So, the dad of one of D's old business partners (the good one) decided to sell his car. It's a '96 (I think) Olds 88. He was selling it for $400 to get rid of it, cuz it's one helluva car. V6 engine, brand new tires that cost more than what he was selling the car for, runs so freakin' smooth...you get the idea. Anyway, I didn't have the money right then to get it so, before I knew he was even gonna do it, D's dad bought the car for me with the understanding that I'd be paying him back for it. And as of now, it's more than half payed back.

Now I need to shop for insurance for my new baby. :-)

And now, a question for the masses... What company do you have your insurance through and are you satisfied with them (rates, how they handle things if you've had an accident, etc)?

No comments: