Wednesday, February 08, 2006

why the hell not...

Name:Nikki-the-dancing-gnome
Birthdate:3-9-84
Birthplace:Minneapolis, MN
Current Location:Eagan, MN
Eye Color:dark brown
Hair Color:red
Height:5'7"
Weight:wouldn't you like to know
Piercings:ears (lip and eyebrow in the past)
Tatoos:2
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:nope
Overused Phraze:sweet
FAVORITES
Food:yes
Candy:unfortunately
Number:15
Color:black
Animal:black panther
Drink:mountain dew
Alcohol Drink:whiskey sour
Bagel:um...toasted?
Letter:D
Body Part on Opposite sex:I like a nice butt on a guy
This or That
Pepsi or Coke:Coke
McDonalds or BurgerKing:wendys
Strawberry or Watermelon:strawberry
Hot tea or Ice tea:ice
Chocolate or Vanillachocolate all the way!!
Hot Chocolate or Coffee:see above
Kiss or Hug:please?
Dog or Cat:cat
Rap or Punk:punk
Summer or Winter:winter
Scary Movies or Funny Movies:both
Love or Money:do I have to pick?
YOUR...
Bedtime:whenever
Most Missed Memory:um..........
Best phyiscal feature:lips
First Thought Waking Up:damn!!!
Goal for this year:I hate goals
Best Friends:me, myself, and lester
Weakness:men
Fears:people
Heritage:too many to list
Longest relationship:6 months I think
HAVE YOU...
Ever Drank:yes
Ever Smoked:yes
Pot:oh yeah
Ever been Drunk:lots
Ever been beaten up:I felt it in the morning, but no worries
Ever beaten someone up:yeah *hangs head and grins*
Ever Shoplifted:yes
Ever Skinny Dipped:nope
Ever Kissed Opposite sex:yes
Been Dumped Lately:no
IN A GUY/GIRL
Favorite Eye Color:blue
Favorite Hair Color:any
Short or Long:either
Height:taller than me
Style:dominant
Looks or Personality:personality
Hot or Cutehot
Drugs and Alcohol:may I?
Muscular or Really Skinny:muscular
RANDOMS
Number of Regrets in the Past:a few
What country do you want to Visit:Ireland
How do you want to Die:by decapitation
Been to the Mall Lately:no thank god!!
Do you like Thunderstorms:love 'em
Get along with your Parents:just my mom
Health Freak:not a health freak, but other types of freak ;)
Do you think your Attractive:eh...I do okay
Believe in Yourself:who else is gonna?
Want to go to College:been there, done that, wouldn't mind it again
Do you Smoke:not anymore
Do you Drink:whenever I get the chance
Shower Daily:I try
Been in Love:yeah
Do you Sing:occasionally
Want to get Married:maybe
Do you want Children:dunno
Have your future kids names planned out:let's not get ahead of ourselves
Age you wanna lose your Virginity:15
Hate anyone:I'm an equal opportunity hater

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

No comments: