Thursday, June 16, 2005

Me = BORED!!!!!

Okay, so I am totally and unarguably bored outta my freakin' skull!!!

I got home from work at about 4:15 or so. One of my roommates had had a rough day so I let her vent and then asked some questions that I knew she knew the answer to, but my point was to get her to think about things that she might've been trying to avoid thinking about. I tried as best I could to comfort and encourage her, which is just fair since she listened to me rant and cry and vent last night and she comforted and encouraged me.

But my point...said roommate is now over at her parent's house and then she's going to a movie with a friend after that. Another roommate went camping and won't be back until Sunday night, and the last roommate is, as of yet, unaccounted for. I'm thinking she might be working 'til 8pm and I sent her a text message asking if that was the case, but I haven't heard back. My exact message to her was, "R u working til 8? Cuz i'm going nutso here by myself."

Ain't that the truth. Like I mentioned in my previous post, I drank two Monster energy drinks within the space of about a half hour or so. I washed dishes, I cleaned a bit, did some laundry, and played BloodRayne II for a while. I finally started pacing around the room, sitting at the computer to check email, paced a little more, and now I'm putting yet another post on here. I really want a cigarette if for no other reason than to calm me down a bit.

ARRRRGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

Okay, I'm done. I'm gonna go pace some more.

dreamer

No comments: