Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Generally Useless But Fascinating Information About Me

What are the last three songs you downloaded? Letters From The Sky – Civil Twilight, Scatman’s World – John Scatman, Zombie – The Cranberries

What are the last three places you visited? K.U.B. (Knoxville Utilities Board), The in-law’s house, The kitchen

What are your three favorite movies? At this very moment Pulp Fiction, Boondock Saints, and Marked For Death

What are your three favorite possessions? My Celtic eternity necklace, my diogital camera (without it I wouldn’t have been able to have so many pictures of the puppy), and the new work boots D got me for Christmas.

What three things can you not live without? D (obviously), good books, and my creative outlets.

What would be your three wishes? Having the puppy back, a big house (free and clear), to live happily ever after forever and ever with D.

What three things haven’t you done yet? Travel to different countries, swim in the ocean, and go hunting

What are your three favorite dishes? Anything Mexican that D and I make, Philly cheese steak sandwiches, and Papa John’s pizza

Which three celebrities would you most like to hang out with? Harrison Ford, Eddie Izzard, and Kiefer Sutherland

Name three things that freak you out? Spiders, moths, and crickets

Name three unusual things you are good at. I’m pretty much a self-taught cook (mom taught me to follow a recipe, but I’ve learned how to improvise over the last couple years), I’m a pretty dead-eye pistol shooter, even when I don’t really ‘mean’ to, I have happy accidents when it comes to photography that turn out really well.

Which three things are you coveting? My own carry permit, a Mac laptop with wireless capability (and all the design programs if I had the choice), and the Hyatt family fortune.

Name three bloggers you are tagging. I have a long list and I wanna share so help yourselves I ain’t fussy.

No comments: