Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Seven

Seven things to do before I die

1. Accept who and what i am

2. Decide what i want to be when i grow up

3. Learn how to snowboard

4. Visit Ireland and Scotland

5. Stop biting the inside of my cheeks

6. Write a book

7. Be able to wear a bikini



Seven things I cannot do

1. Trigonometry

2. Sleep straight through the night for a whole week

3. Keep a plant alive for more than a couple weeks

4. Read music

5. Give good directions

6. Play the piano

7. Drive in a nail with only 3 hits of the hammer



Seven things that attracted me to my other half

1. His strength of character

2. His sense of humor

3. His ability to make me feel special

4. His intelligence

5. His ability to make me weak in the knees

6. His patience

7. His ability to make me smile when it's the furthest thing from my mind



Seven things I say most often

1. Nice

2. Whatever you wanna do

3. I love You

4. I'm just in a weird mood

5. I'm sorry

6. Yeah, that's cool

7. Dammit, i knew i forgot something



Seven books I love

1. Interview with the Vampire

2. Beauty's Punishment

3. Watership Down

4. Eragon

5. Harry Potter (any of them)

6. Wizard's First Rule

7. Dragon's Blood



Seven movies I would watch over and over

1. Lord of the Rings

2. Pulp Fiction

3. Under Siege

4. Robin Hood Prince of Thieves

5. The Princess Bride

6. 300

7. Pirates of the Carribean



Seven people I want to join in... I'm not tagging anyone specific, so if you've read it, consider yourself tagged. *winks*

1 comment:

MasterQ said...

W00T! Check me out. :)


http://mylifeplus.blogspot.com/2008/06/seven.html