Monday, June 09, 2008

new job

No, I haven't gotten a new job yet, but I dropped off an application today for a place called Brookhaven Retreat. As far as I know, it's a place that houses women who have been victims of abusive relationships and right down the road from there is another place (can't remember the name) that has a connection with Brookhaven, but deals more with housing children. I've applied for a housekeeping job that's supposed to pay like $10.50 an hour plus benefits. So keep your fingers crossed for me.

If I don't get that, it's probably off to Food City or some such thing. But, I heard that they start at around $7.50 an hour which is a pretty big pay cut from what I'm making now...although, it would be full time and I'd still get benefits.

I'd just rather have the housekeeping position.

2 comments:

MasterQ said...

http://www.sc.iitb.ac.in/~janas/Fcros.jpg


copy & paste :)

Dreamer said...

Hehe Thanks. :)