Monday, January 08, 2007

Ugh

I think I just had one of the WORST night's sleep I've had in a long time.

I started passing a kidney stone two days ago. Yesterday was really bad pain-wise and D asked if I wanted to go over to his mom's and get some pain killer in a patch that she gave me last time I passed a stone. I declined because, like the tough biatch I am, I wanted to gut it out.

It seemed to be getting a little better by the time we went to bed (which was about 9pm), but every time I woke up...and I woke up A LOT, the pain was there. I must've woken up at least 8 times, the first time being at about 11:45pm. SUCK!

Then of course, there were the times that I woke up because I was freezing cold. D has a bad little habit of stealing the covers. :p

At various time throughout the night, I wasn't sure if I'd be able to fall back asleep, but I usually did within about 20 minutes or so. But, I finally got to the point where I just couldn't get back to sleep. So, now I'm tired, in pain (my kidney and my back hurts a bit), crabby, irritated...blah, blah, blah. But I think I might've actually passed the stone completely.

K...done complaining now.

No comments: