Saturday, February 26, 2005

Wow, congratulations to me. I didn't post for a whole two days. *pats self on the back* I guess I can't take all the credit, though. Some due is to be paid to my kidney stone. Yep, that's right, 20 years old (21 in a week and a half) and already getting kidney stones. It felt like someone was filleting my kidney. Although, the pain of this one wasn't that bad thanks to the lovely drug percoset (legally prescribed for me by a doctor). However, the first time, HOLY CRAP!! Those that know me well know that I have a high pain tolerance. But, the pain of that first stone had me leaning up against the wall deep breathing one moment and then doubled over on the floor crying the next. Thankfully, I got in to see the doctor about three hours after it started (woke up at 5:15 with the pain). I never wanna experience pain that bad EVER again.

So...um...yeah.

dreamer

No comments: