Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Hard work

Let me preface this post by saying....I am so exhausted! But it's in a good way.

D and I made our second trip out to a construction site today. It was the phase of putting big nails into the ground so the masons will know where to pour concrete for the walls of a massive house. The cool part was that we were up on the top of a mountain with a very impressive view (I'll try and remember to take pictures next time we're out there). The not so cool part was that it was about 30 degrees with crazy cold wind, and there were 118 nails that we had to put in the ground. D was nice enough to give me a break towards the end because I was really starting to drag.

So, while I feel very accomplished, I'm also very worn out...and sore...and muddy. It was a sloppy, muddy mess up there.

So...yeah. That was my day.

No comments: