Friday, August 17, 2007

It's been a while...

For those of you who do read this, sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been feeling constantly sick (no I'm not pregnant) for the past couple months so I haven't really wanted to interact with anyone but D. Unfortunately, being the faithful employee I am (*snorts*), I still have to go to work and interact with people. It's hard enough being social with strangers and co-workers when one is not very social to begin with, but add to that being in constant pain and discomfort...it's very exhausting.

Sorry for the lack of details about being sick. At this point I'm about as clueless as everyone else as to what's going on in my stomach. The medication I was prescribed hasn't helped. Changing my diet has lessened it all some, but it's still very much a problem. So...yeah.

In other news, D's and my 1 year anniversary is coming up. I moved here August 26th of last year. D told me to see if I could get the Saturday before and the Monday after (I don't ever work on Sunday) off of work so we could rent a cabin for the weekend.

It was really weird how things turned out. The people that rent out the cabins are just brokers for the actual owners of the cabins. Well, the one we reserved had ended up being sold without the broker's knowledge so she had to find a different place for us to stay. The cabin we were gonna get has 2 bedrooms, a livingroom, diningroom, kitchen, 4 person hottub, jacuzzi tub, and a tv/dvd player. We were already getting a deal on that one, but the one we ended up getting bumped up to has all the above with the addition of another bedroom, a second livingroom, and instead of a 4 person hottub it fits 6. I think D said it was like a half million dollar cabin. And we're getting it for $110 a night. :-) How cool is that?

Well, that's about it. I'm going back to the doctor soon. It may end up being before we leave for vacation, but it'll probably be after if nothing crazy bad happens. So maybe I'll have more details then. A couple people have said it sounds like something's wrong with my gallbladder and that's something the doctor was trying to rule out, but we'll just have to wait and see I guess.

No comments: