Monday, April 25, 2005

New place

Well, I've officially moved in to my sister's place in West Saint Paul. I'm still a bit freaked out just cuz this is quite a big change for me. I'm excited, though.

I'm spending today just kinda hanging out. I was gonna walk around and job hunt, but it's too cold out. I'm definitely going tomorrow, though, no matter the weather (unless it's raining of course) cuz I don't wanna get lazy here.

This morning was quite interesting. I don't have my bed set up in the basement yet due to the fact that my sister's guy friend Mario hasn't taken out the wet bar. So anyway, I slept on the couch. My two nieces have to get up at about 6:00am so the oldest can go to school, the youngest to day care, and my sister to work. I'm a light sleeper anyway so I was vaguely aware that they were up. But, at roughly 6:30, my youngest niece Gia, who'll be 3 years old in August, runs into the living room yelling, "Auntie Nikki, Auntie Nikki wake up! Wake up, wake up, wake up!" She's lucky she's so adorable otherwise I might've had to be a little miffed. :)

My sister gets off work at 4pm and she then picks up her kids, brings them home to feed them quick, then takes them over to a friend's while she's in school in the evenings. I wasn't planning on doing anything much tonight, and Tina (my sister) knew that, but didn't wanna bother me with watching her kids even though Kyla (pronounced Kay-la) was practically begging to stay here tonight. Her regular sitter backed out at the last minute this afternoon so, after Mario telling her to call me and her other sitter telling her not to, that she'd watch the girls, Tina called and asked how I felt about it. I told her I would. After all, like I said, I didn't have any plans and I'm not really gonna be here a whole lot this weekend to see 'em. So...yeah. We'll probably just hang out, order pizza, and watch some movies.

Well, I think I'm gonna hook up my XBox and liquify my brain a bit.

dreamer

No comments: