Wednesday, December 08, 2004

FREEDOM!!!!! (sort of)

Finally I'm free from that prison they call a J.O.B. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I actually have a job (after being unemployed for almost a year and having to mooch off my family and friends at every turn), but gimme a break! Eleven and twelve hour days for two straight months; working every single day...

It's so nice to finally be free from those walls of metal and fabric (cubicles). I don't know what would be worse, having to share a large cubicle or having a small one to myself. There are advantages to being alone in a cubie. You can goof off and not have people near that may observe said goofing off. Unfortunately, the claustrophobia of a small cubie could set in after a very short time. It's kinda fun having about a half dozen or so other people in our large cubie at work. A few of 'em are just a riot. One is this really awesome chick. She kinda reminds me of my oldest sister. Also, my group leader seems like a pretty cool mom. Then there are a couple other girls that don't work in my department, but come in every once in a while looking for orders. Those two are pretty much the only ones I hang out with outside of work. Then there's this guy....nah we won't go there.

Anyway, enough of that ramble. I'm not really feeling in a mood to post anything else on here so this will have to suffice. I promise, though, when I get more time, I'll make this blog more interesting. I'm still getting used to actually having one. Plus, did I mention the 11 and 12 hour days? I did? Well, there ya go.

No comments: