Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Whoa nelly!

So, I'm not sure if anyone reads this blog besides my dad and possibly sister who already know, but just in case you do and we're not also facebook friends...I'm gonna be a mommy!

I found out for sure April 29th that, yes, I am indeed cooking a bun in more than just a bread maker. The due date is November 10th and I've got my first prenatal appointment next week Tuesday (the 11th).

Obviously we don't know what gender it is, but we're gonna find out as soon as possible. I like surprises, but not necessarily ones that I have to wait six more months for. Besides, it'll make the clothes buying and name picking a lot easier.

There's still a great big "WOW" factor bouncing around in my brain. Sometimes I just take a pause and think, "Holy crap, I'm gonna be a mom!" But then there's the part that's all, "OMG!!! Sqeeeeee! I'm gonna be a mommy!!!!!"

So, other than that, it's life as normal. Been calling Subway off and on to check on whether they've gotten an opening. Nothing there yet, but I'm the first on their 'to call' list. The manager there also mentioned another Subway near his place that might still be hiring after a massive lay-off so I'm gonna check them out and hopefully something will come of that. Also gonna re-apply at Lowe's...again (for the 5th time). Coming up on being able to re-apply at Walmart, Walgreens, Kroger, Food City, and CVS. *crossing fingers*

D's work has picked up a little, but still not near what it used to be before Obama succeeded in fully flushing our economy down the crapper. He's done a little side work with his friend Tim who is probably going to be taking over contracts for KUB so that might turn into more of a full time thing for him.

That's about it for now. Obviously there will be regular updates on the pregnancy since there's only so much that can be put in a quick facebook update.

Ciao

3 comments:

EHN ;) said...

Congratulations! :D

Dreamer said...

Thanks for the congrats! :-)

blu said...

Hey there. Congrats to you too! I wish we could be friends on facebook cause then I would know more about what's going on with you but my hubby doesn't feel comfortable with the idea which I guess I can understand. I will try sending you an email because I think I may still have your address so if you get a strange one soon it may be from me. Amber