Monday, November 02, 2009

Word count so far

So I'm officially at a 3,850 words of a 50,000 word count. I'm too lazy to figure out how to put a word count bar on here or facebook so as I feel like it I'll update the word count manually.





Technically, if I were to just do the minimum word count each day, I'd be at 3,334 so that means I'm ahead of my daily goal by about 500 words.





D is being tremendously understanding...although (while he's listening to music on the surround sound that is echoing tremendously around the room even through my ear plugs) I'm waiting for him to go to sleep so I can write some more.





I think I'm gonna go fix some food and then drink some coffee. We might go cut wood tomorrow (though I doubt it), but other than that, the only work scheduled that I'm taking part in doesn't happen until Wednesday.





All hail NaNoWriMo!!!!!!! hehe

No comments: