Wednesday, January 28, 2009

kitty fun

Let me preface the post by saying that Calli (our kitty) is completely crazy.

One of her favorite games is attacking D whenever she feels he's either ignoring her or giving attention to me that she feels should be given to her. Pretty much anytime she's awake while D and I are sitting at the computers, she'll come over, jump up, wrap her paws around D's arm and start biting at him. Most of the time she's gentle enough to not hurt, but if we haven't clipped her claws in a while she definitely marks us up.

Anyway, today, I'd layed my head on D's leg and he was scratching at my head and rubbing my hair. I had my eyes closed so I didn't realize that kitty was right there until she jumped at me and smacked my head with her paw underneath the armrest of D's chair. I started messing with her and lunging my hand at her, making her jump around. She'd been sitting there for a moment and I figured she was done and I stuck my tongue out at her...she smacked it. I kid you not, she jumped up and smacked her paw right on my tongue. She was at least sweet enough to not use claws (plus I'd clipped them yesterday), but it made us both laugh for a good 5 minutes.

She's crazy, I swear.

1 comment:

Dennis said...

We now have 5. We will share with you if you like!
Miss you in a huge way!!!!
Check my blog....

Pops